Hello Everyone, This is an updated guide that helps you solve a big chunk of pogo problems. if your pogo games are not loading or games are crashing, freezing, or taking forever to load on the browser then you should take it seriously.
its a wake-up call for your system and as well as your pogo games. today within this post you may find all helpful methods to get the pogo games working again.
if you have any pogo sign in problems and you confuse it with loading check out the link given above. Let’s Understand the possible reason behind the pogo not loading and we help you fix it.
Why Pogo Games Not Loading?
Pogo games loading issue is one of the major issues for Pogo Users but There are multiple reasons for the same problem. Another major source of the problem is that the user might be using the older version of java or adobe flash. here is why you could have pogo games not loading.
- Outdated version of java/flash or internet browser
- unwanted cookies, cache, browser junks, virus ,malware
- Corrupted browser extension or and pop up blocker
- browser compatibility or antivirus outdated/blocking the games
- wrong date and time or slow internet connection
- not support screen resolution for games
How to Fix Pogo Games Won’t Load Problem
After doing tons of research we have come up with a full list of the possible causes of the problem and How to fix them step by step. You can always Contact Pogo Customer service for any Additional Help. now let us begin with troubleshooting games loading problems one by one.
First, we will start with simple And Easy Steps to Fix the Pogo Games not Loading problem
Refresh Or Restart the system
This is one of the easiest methods of solving the pogo game loading issues. When you open the game, and nothing happens, press the shift key of your keyboard and try to reload the page either by your mouse or by pressing the F5 key.
This action will force your browser to neglect the cache present in it and use the version of the page present on the servers of pogo.com You Can Also Try Rebooting Your System and see if that helps you to solve the issue.
Clear the browser’s cache
First of all, clear the cache from the browser. For that follow the instructions below-
- Open the settings of your browser
- Open the history of your browser
- Click on clear history
- A list of checkboxes will appear along with the history of the browser, one such box is named cache. Click on it
- Click on the Delete button.
This will clean the cache present in your browser. Now restart the browser and open the website. Now open the game you want to play and check whether it is a flash-based game or a java-based game.
In both cases, delete their respective cache, which is in the case of a Java-powered game clear the java cache, and in the case of the flash-enabled game clear the flash cache.
Try another browser
If the above methods do not work, then you are left with no choice except to change your browser to a different one.
Most internet users use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and internet explorer but there exist a lot of browsers on the web which can help you out. Surf on the internet and find the best alternative browser according to your needs.
One can always try a different browser to run pogo games, however, these are a few specific pogo games that can be only played on java-enabled browsers such as Euchre, Hearts, High Stakes Poker, Makeover Madness, Mini Golf Madness, Flower Daze, Fortune Bingo, Golf Solitaire, etc.
Since Google Chrome does not support Java & Flash you are left with little choice but there are plenty of games you can play on google chrome. find out what is the best browser for pogo games according to your system.
Remove Older Version Of Java
- Go to Your Computer Contol Program List where you can see all installed Programs and Uninstall the Java Installed on your Computer.
Note- For Windows Users if you have Trouble Finding Programs Please Follow these Steps ( Press and Hold the windows+R key at the same time. Now You will see a small Box Appearing on the left-hand side By the name Of Run. Please Type Appwiz.cpl in that Box and Press Ok You will See the List of installed programs Than You Can Remove Older From Their)
Get a new version of JAVA
- This might be possible that there is no fault in the web browser you are using, but there is an error in the JAVA software you are using. First of all, remove the old version of JAVA by following the steps.
- Press Windows key+r, a dialogue box will appear. Write appwiz.cpl.
- Uninstall your JAVA from there.
- Download the latest version of Java from https://www.java.com/en/
- Install the software
- Restart your browser to enable the new JAVA.
- you can find the best browser to play pogo games whenever your browser becomes a problem for particular games.
Check Internet Speed
- Sometimes it’s Your Slow Internet that may cause your Pogo Games to Have Problem While Loading. figure out the Login Ip & of Your Router to access & Login Router Settings
- make sure Your Internet Speed is Fine Or Check the Internet Speed at speedtest.net
Test Your Antivirus
- We don’t recommend any antivirus at this point in time but there are a lot of them and It’s Quite Possible that your antivirus can block a certain game or pogo.com Website itself while Playing any games if it finds anything suspicious. as far as we know pogo.com serve Quality games without any malicious activity so Relax try these steps-
- Disable your antivirus temporarily and restart your browser then try loading games again see if that works. if you find your game working after disabling than go to Your antivirus and make an exception for pogo.com as a safe website
- You can also contact your antivirus brand support and let them do this for you.
if the antivirus is blocking the internet check out these guides and take the reference as an example.
Redefine your screen resolution
This is not a common error seen while playing games on pogo.com but sometimes this can also be the reason behind the loading issues of the game. This error usually occurs on the old computer with low-resolution monitors.
The ideal resolution for a club pogo member is 1024 x 768 and 1152 x 864 for a free pogo member. The resolution of your screen must not be less than this. If the resolution of the display is less than the minimum requirements, then change them from the settings of your computer.
These are the main issues that occur while playing games on pogo.com. Now you have a detailed description of the problems as well as their solutions.
Go to pogo.com and resolve the problem while loading the game using one of these methods and enjoy the endless games provided by the website for free.
System Requirements for Pogo Games
it is highly unlikely that any of the modern computers or phone is not compatible with pogo games. any device which is not older than 15 years should be totally compatible with pogo games, it’s just the browser that is supposed to look for. Here are windows & Mac System Requirements for Pogo games
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Support Java Games
- Edge Does not support Java games but will work On All Other Games
- Chrome Does not support Java games but will work On All Other Games
Here are the system requirements for Mac. However, we will Suggest you to Use Safari for the Best gaming experience for mac
Mac (latest version)
We Hope Your pogo games loading issue has been solved. contact pogo technical support we’ll provide some further information for pogo games-related issues.
Please Comment Below and let us know if you need Any other Help With Your Pogo Games Loading Issue Related Problems.
We Thank You For Reading Good Luck.
How We Help You Fix Pogo Games Problems?
There are multiple issues where one might need Pogo technical support to help you fix the problem.
- Games Not Loading, Working, or Crashing.
- Games sign in and login issues
- Update Registered Email address or Payment Method
- System Cleanup & Optimization
- Refund and subscription Query’s
- Solve Java and Flash Plugin Issues
- Games badges, tokens, Gems Missing
Now any of these problems can be solved just by calling contact pogo customer service for help
we have provided quick and easy methods on almost all issues that would really help you. pogo games were acquired by ea sports years back and if you looking for direct support then you should contact support for further help.